Thursday 28 May 2015

Dover Street Market

One of my favourite things about London is how much there is to explore here! Whenever I have a free weekend I always try and find something new. Last weekend I visited Dover Street Market, an amazing indoor market with a huge range of luxury brands presented in incredible retail environments. Every floor has a totally different feel and I had no idea what was coming next!
Kirsty Mitchell Gallery




Alexander McQueen Storefront










T-shirt Vending Machine

















Dior!








I also checked out the 'Persona Synthetics' store on Regent St. This is one of the best marketing campaigns I've seen in a while. Channel 4 have a new program starting in June called Humans which explores the idea of having very human like robots as servants in our homes in the future. By combining a fully functioning website, tv advertising campaign and live Twitter account with this interactive store front Channel 4 have managed to fool quite a few people into thinking this is more than just a new TV series! If you've ever watched 'Black Mirror' it looks like it's going to be in a similar style to that..I can't wait!










Love the Barbie theme at Moschino!


No comments:

Post a Comment