Sunday 14 September 2014

I'm On Island Time

   The title of this blog post perfectly describes my time on Manitoulin Island, I don't think I checked my watch once the whole time I was there! I was either way too busy between cliff jumping and snorkeling (around a sunken ship!) or too relaxed lying on the front of a speedboat sunbathing!

  Me, Alex & her Mum went to the island for the weekend and stayed with her family friends Gisele and Brian and we had an amazing time! 
My favourite Canadian - Alex!
Spot the bald eagle!
Speed boat selfie!

Topaz Lake!

The best fish & chips I've ever had! Killarney - Manitoulin Island
The water was a bit chilly!
 I would like to say a big thank you to Gisele and Brian for looking after us and showing us so many amazing parts of the island! It was so amazing to experience a new part of Canada!


No comments:

Post a Comment