Friday 14 March 2014

And The Leopard Went To Ottawa

Snowy Ottawa!
   As my time in Canada is going faster than I can handle it was definitely time to explore some other parts of the country! So the first stop this weekend was Ottawa. Every day started with a nice hot chocolate as it is still pretty chilly here, regardless of the fact it is now March!
   Going round the parliament is apparently the main tourist thing to do so that was the first stop of the day!

Leopard Fur Coat/£25/New Look
Pug Scarf/*Gift*/Dorothy Perkins
" Joni" Blue Jeans/£34/Topshop
Sunglasses/£2.50/Peacocks
   Then we went to the Byward Market where I was treated to a new dream catcher for my car! I resisted one of the miniature llamas but they were so cute!


   I found this amazing interior design store called EQ3 which is like a super stylish version of Ikea. As my bell alarm has finally died I managed to convince my parents to get me another one! It's the only thing that wakes me up in the mornings, especially when I have 8am class!
Inside EQ3
   We then found this massive bookstore called "Chapters" and it had the best fashion book collection I've ever seen, it was hard to resist some of the Lagerfeld books but my luggage allowance is definitely being used for as much clothing as possible!

    I also found a little taste of home, a Scottish pub! Unfortunately we'd already had lunch but I could definitely have managed some haggis or fish & chips!
   As we were leaving Ottawa I spotted a dog park with some amazing graffiti so stopped to take a few pics! One of my definite highlights of Canada is that dogs wear little socks to keep their paws warm, making them 10 times cuter!!

   I treated myself to a souvenir from Humber College which I was wearing on my trip! It's white so I'll have to be careful. I have a bad habit of tinging things orange with my fake tan but so far it's still white! It's super comfy and will be so nice to wear at home! I'll have a post about my next stop on the trip soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment