Friday 21 March 2014

And The Leopard Went To NYC!

   It's hard sometimes being in Canada and being so far away from all my friends and family so when I took a trip to New York last weekend it was made even more special by the fact that I got to be reunited with my favourite flatmate Linsey! Even though we have been Skyping constantly I've still been missing her like crazy!
Linsey & I in Times Square!
   I've been to New York a few times so it was nice to go back and do all the touristy things again! We visited the Museum of Modern Art which was extra special for Linsey and her friends as they are all art students!
Felt Hat/£18.99/H&M
Printed Shirt/£34/Topshop
Leather Trousers/£7.99/H&M
Chain Detail Boots/£45/River Island

Roy Lichtenstein Pop Art 



Monet Waterlilies

Mondrian Art Piece
  We also took the subway across to Brooklyn to check out the street art and flea markets. It's similar to London's Camden and it was nice to get away from the touristy center of the city and see another side of the big apple!



You can never have too much fur!


Pantone Mugs are my fave!

This tiramisu was the best I've ever had(except my Mum's!)
   At night we went up the Empire State building which was absolutely amazing and made it super easy to spot all the landmarks like the Chrysler building, the Flatiron, Times Square and the Brooklyn Bridge!
Times Square!

Looking out onto the Chrysler Building!
  I couldn't resist a walk down Fifth Avenue to have a look at all the amazing visual displays by the luxury designers!I've been taking a huge interest in visual merchandising and displays since being accepted by Elemental as they have a strong portfolio of impressive displays for a range of high end and high street clients!
Fendi Window

Dolce & Gabbana Window


Chanel Window


Outside my favourite store!

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton

Dior Window
   I think Linsey missed being my blog photographer so she was more than happy to take some pictures of my outfit!
Leather Snakeskin Clutch/£15.99/New Look
Sunglasses/£10/Aldo Accessories
Cropped Turtle Neck/£5.95/Forever 21
Leopard Print Skirt/£30/Guess
Neon Necklace/*Gift*/
Gold Detail Boots/£45/River Island


   Overall I had an amazing weekend and it was definitely nice to hear some Scottish accents! Every time I go to New York I don't want to leave but I know it's definitely not the last time I'll be there!








No comments:

Post a Comment