Friday 14 March 2014

And The Leopard Went To Montreal

   The next stop on our trip was Montreal! This was where my shopping habit was fully unleashed! I got some beautiful new clothes and managed to fit into a size 2 skirt which was definitely the highlight of my day!!

From Left-Right
Leather Sleeve Top/£11.99/H&M
Leather Trousers/£10/H&M
Printed Shirt/£34/Topshop
Leopard Scrunchie/£4/Aldo Accessories
Gold Plate Belt/£17/Aldo Accessories
Leopard Print Skirt/£30/Guess
Leopard Print Glasses Case/£4/Aldo Accessories
Cats Eye Sunglasses/£10/Aldo Accessories
Rose Print Phone Case/£5.99/H&M
Floppy Hat/£20/H&M
Buckle Bracelets/2 for £3/Aldo Accessories
   Montreal was an amazing city to see as it is so French! Everyone is speaking fluent French, with English often appearing to be the second language. It is a bit surreal standing in a mall in Canada and everyone around you is speaking in French! 


   To get in the French spirit I decided to wear this jumper which I am absolutely in love with! It's from Forever 21 but looks and feels like it could be worth a lot more than what I paid for it!
Tres Chic Jumper/£14.95/Forever 21
   I wore my leather trousers and leopard fur to complete the look!

Tres Chic Jumper/£14.95/Forever 21
Leopard Fur Coat/£25/New Look
Leather Trousers/£19.95/Forever 21
Nike Blazers/£65/Office
   On day two of Montreal I wrapped up a bit warmer with my favourite leggings, my girly beanie and of course my leopard fur!


Printed Leggings/£10/Urban Outfitters Sale
Nike Blazers/£65/Office
Leopard Fur Coat/£25/New Look
Embellished Beanie/£7.99/H&M
   We had lunch at Five Guys which is the best burger and fries place ever! Me and my Mum have been to one in New York before so as soon as I spotted it there was no question, that was where we were eating! 
Enjoying my Five Guys burger!
   We went to the contemporary art museum which was really interesting and a nice break from the cold outside! Your not supposed to take photos but I am a dedicated blogger so I managed to snap a few!


    Although I have been trying to eat a bit healthier while I'm here I couldn't resist a few treats, especially when someone offered me a leopard print chocolate! And the salted caramel cupcake I had was literally the best cupcake I have had EVER! Definitely worth breaking the diet for!

   It was an amazing city and there was some beautiful graffiti and street art. This quote from "The Notebook" was definitely my favourite though! I'm heading to New York tomorrow so expect a good few posts about my time there! I'm meeting up with my flatmate Linsey from Aberdeen who I have been missing like crazy. It is going to be an emotional reunion!!














No comments:

Post a Comment