Saturday 19 October 2013

The Leopard Takes New York

 
   New York Fashion Week. Every second of every minute of every day is reported. Not by the press, or the news stations, but by the dedicated bloggers. Standing outside the Lincoln Center all I could see were tiny figures in huge high heels clearly doing what they loved. Some were tweeting before the next show, others were posing for photographers, showcasing their stunning outfits.
   Watching them made me realize that fashion isn't just for designers or celebrities. These bloggers are creating a connection between the real world and the fashion world, making these catwalk shows and designer clothes accessible to anyone who follows their blog. This has inspired me to do the same with my blog, giving my followers a unique insight into the life and style of a fashion student. 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment